Saturday 19 November 2016

TBall skills and certificate excitement!!

Term 4, week 6

Kia Ora whanau

Araho mai, last week I forget to put up a post, I have been very busy completing assessment on your tamariki and starting to write reports. The great news is only 1 report to go!!!  I am so proud of all the tremendous work all the tamariki have achieved over the year. Everyone has been working very hard to achieve these pleasing results.

This week we had Feron Rogers from the Bay Marlins come and spend some time with our Kaikohe west TBall children.  He has been working on developing there throwing and catching skills.

Ariana was really lucky to get her name pulled out of the white card box!!!  Room 8 were really excited for her

Danna-Marie, Harley and Tyrone with their certificates for week 6

Feron and the awesome TBall team

Feron showing Jay-Jay how to throw a softball

Paytonn wrote me the most gorgeous note!! Just wanted to share it with the world

Peanut my little Papillion is coming to school for the day next Wednesday. All of Room 8 are so excited and can't wait!!  I am excited also, I hope Peanut is.  I will post photos of Peanuts visit next week.

Our waiata performance is next Friday the 25th November. I hope to see lots of whanau there supporting there tamariki.  We are singing Purei Nei. Everyone is learning the new waiata really easily.

Thank you also to Feron for coming in and spending time with our beautiful children. Everyone did benefit from his one on one coaching!!

Have a great week
Mrs Birchall and Room 8

No comments:

Post a Comment