Saturday 20 May 2017

More farm pictures

Term 2, Week 3

Kia Ora Whanau/ caregivers

I found some more pictures from the class trip to add to our blog. The children are making a display in the class  to show the  milk process from grass to  finished products.

It is passion week in two weeks, please talk to your children about this exciting  week. I have been asking them what they would like to be learning about, I have some great ideas to keep me motivated also.

You are all welcome to join in on passion week, if you would like to be included just come and see me.

This is the farm dog Jess

Fresh rich delicious milk coming out from the vat.

I hope you all have a great weekend, I look forward to seeing everybody at school on Monday.
Mrs Birchall and Room 8



No comments:

Post a Comment